Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

boook.fave.rave: PRIVATE PRACTICE





Must be made into a movie!

This is one of those books that are destined to be what girls watch when they get together.

Private Practice doesn't have a deep plot. In fact, it has a fairly predictable one. Even though I already know what's going to happen, it doesn't change the fact that I was very much entertained when I was reading this. The way these two characters talk is just.. very refreshing and humorous! I can clearly picture it if it were made into a movie. There are lots of laugh-out-loud moments and a series of i-can't-believe-she-just-said-that / did-that moments. I swear to you, if you read this, kill me if you don't laugh for at least three times or more. ;p

All in all, good plot, entertaining characters, very amusing banters... perfect book to turn into a movie! ^_^


I'll definitely read more from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment