Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

BOOK.FAVE.RAVE: UNRAVEL ME (Shatter Me #2)





4.5

This sequel had me captivated. I was so hesitant about reading it because I have little patience with books that end with cliffhangers nowadays, and yet, once I started, I couldn't put the book down. Unravel me didn't end with a bad cliffhanger. It ended in a way that you can't help but want the next book...like RIGHT AWAY.

The plot thickens with Warner's dad emerging as the main villain Juliette grows more powerful, yet she still isolates herself, which was very painful to read, btw. I hated how she thought of herself as the bad guy. I hated that she thinks everything's her fault. However, as I analyze her character more together with her history, I think it's just normal for her to feel that way.

Juliette and Adam go through a different kind of hell this time. the hell of not being together. It's really unfair that they had to suffer here for what I thought was the best thing about book 1. . . Adam being able to touch Juliette. It's also oh so confusing when it comes to Warner. He and Juliette kinda becomes friends here.

Is there a chance that they'll end up together? No, I don't think so. Juliette loves Adam and Warner is just so very convenient to her FOR NOW... plus, she sort of wants to be his friend because she wants to give him a fighting chance to redeem himself.

Their war rages on and personally, I think Anderson is nothing but a puny opponent for Juliette and the entire resistance. I wouldn't even be surprised if ADAM and WARNER gang up to kill him.


I want to know what happens next so badly, and yet... February of next year is still a very long way to go. I truly love Juliette and Adam... So for now, I suppose I can be patient. I believe that this series is totally worth waiting for. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment