Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

BOOK.FAVE.RAVE: APOLLYON (Covenant #4)





BIG WOW.

Apollyon surpassed my expectations. I admit, it is an exhausting book. I went through a myriad of emotions, but it's all worth it. This book is full of love, action, revelations and most importantly, humor (whoever has Sam and Dean in a book must be super humorous! haha! just saying).

I love how Alex grew in Apollyon. For the past 3 books, she has been dubbed as the hot head. Well, in this one, she thinks a lot more first before doing something drastic. I also think that her eyes are more open now as to what Seth really is. Although I'm not very happy with the fact that she still talks to Seth in her head, at least she's not confused anymore about who her heart belongs to.

Annndd that's my cue to talk about Aiden.


I.AM.TEAM.AIDEN.FOREVER


I love Aiden so it's very undestandable when I say that I was literally jumping for joy for him when he got Alex back! His laughter had me grinning like an idiot. .his cussing weirded me out, in a good way, if that's even possible. I am sooo happy that he didn't give up on Alex. He's just too loving and obviously so darn sweet towards Alex in this book that I can't help but feel for him and wish that I can be Alex for real.haha! Added to the fact that he's a badass, he's really one of my dream fiction boyfriend!

All in all, the plot thickens. . .and I can't wait for the last book to come out. Gods versus the godkiller is surely something that I look forward to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment