Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

book.fave.rave: MY MISERY MUSE (My Misery Muse #1)





And another damn good getting-back-together story!

Things I love about this:

✔The guy isn't the ass who left the girl. He was kinda forced
✔The girl is one badass! I mean.. she tattoos for a living! That's gotta be hot! This is the first time that my heroine is a tattoo artist and I love it! ^_^
✔They have a really cute baby :) I'm all smiles for that.
✔The girl stayed faithful to her love for the guy after all the years that they've been apart. She even let their baby know him through music and pictures.
✔She let the guy into the baby's life right away. She didn't make it really hard for him.
✔The conflict didn't feel as if it wasn't fixable. It felt as if they were just taking their time to figure things out.
✔It was a short, satisfying story. It made me laugh a lot. I loved it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment