Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

BOOK.FAVE.RAVE: REAPER'S PROPERTY (Reapers MC #1)





DAMN GOOD! FRAKKIN HOT AND DAMN GOOD!!!


What can I say? I'm a big fan of alpha males, even ones with weird names.


The plot of this book is fairly new to me. I was indeed submerged into bikers' world. It's a very chaotic, daring, even dirty world..and yet, our heroine managed to blend right in. She had a hard time accepting it at first, but eventually, with her genuine affection for everyone, she was able to adapt to that world while her brother was still being stupid. The hero, on the other hand, was very very VERY VERY badass and protective of what is his. It was all very surreal. Things weren't all that great with the hero and heroine. There were lots of rough patches, but man, was it all very entertaining. They were both fire crackers waiting to light up. I love that this book showed two povs and a very nice arrangement of the timeline. It made the book more interesting and logical. The conflict near the ending was such badasssss that I think it's my fave part.

If you wanna read about alpha-heroes, badass girls and hot scenes... this one's definitely for you. It will make you smile, be frustrated and satisfied in the end.


I think I'll read more novels like this one. ;p


P.S. If you like Kristen Ashley's works, you may want to read this as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment