Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

BOOK.FAVE.RAVE: THE MAGICIAN (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel #2)


 

EPIC. JUST EPIC


It has taken me such a long time to read this, since I was listening to the audio version.. and yet, I find it all worth it.

It was all worth it because I HAD FUN, LOTS OF FUN with this. It's filled with adventures, historical trivias (some real, most unreal), suspense scenes, SCENES THAT WILL MAKE YOU LIKE/LOVE/HATE the characters, and most of all, scenes that will make you think who and what's to be trusted. It may be quite long as an audiobook, but it certainly has its own charm. I love how the voice artist did everyone's voice in different voices. It was refreshing.

I am happy with the story. I happy with mostly all of the characters. Well, you can probably read some of my comments below, but hey... they were quite annoying at some parts!

I am very much looking forward to listening to the next one. In fact, I am starting right now.

Let's see what's in store for our young twins.. and our older alchemist. ESPECIALLY OUR BADASS SORCERESS!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment