Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

book.fave.rave: THE MAZE RUNNER (Maze Runner #1)





Hmmmm...


I am amazed.

I know that I'm not supposed to be very happy about how this book went. I mean, considering the number of children who died, being happy is supposedly definitely not one of the top feelings that I should have.

However, I thought about it..

description

And I realized that it's been a long time since I've read a dystopian novel that I couldn't get enough of. I was very much looking forward to how this book will end. I was even prepared for everyone to die. The story's just so interesting. The mystery and the action just got me hooked. No matter how bloody or gory the scenes are, they were still very exciting and interesting.


OH BY THE WAY



Lemme just say, THOMAS...


description



I love how Thomas' character stood out each time. I love how he's very compassionate at every turn and how he became braver and braver all throughout the story. I'm sorry that they were all caught up with this bad experiment process, but I'm not sorry that they sent him and he solved everything.


The ending was pretty messed up indeed. I mean, I was clued in that the real world was far worse than what they had in that maze, but still... What happened in the end was a shocker.

I really hope that the experiment is really for the good of all. If not, I hope they kill all the scientists. Yes, this is what this book turned me into.. a gore-loving girl. Kidding!

Anyway, I totally enjoyed this.

Reading the next one later. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment