Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

BOOK.FAVE.RAVE: WALKING DISASTER





Is it crazy to say that I finally feel that the story's complete?

I think they've gone full circle. I can now rest knowing that they really did have that happy ending. When I read this, I realized that I was waiting for a lot more from Beautiful Disaster. I am so happy to have read Travis' thoughts.


I have long since accepted that he's a straight A badass yet emotional guy. I also accepted that lots of people don't get his character from BD, hell even I didn't fully get him. However, I am very proud to say that this time, I fully understand him. I get where he's coming from and I get that he's not like most guys (fictional or not). I love how bared he was in this novel. I fully appreciate how he is with Abby. I mean, Abby was so closed off in the first few chapters of BD... while Travis? my oh my, he was more closed off! His thoughts are just.. WOW. I already figured out how he must've felt in many parts of BD... but actually reading about it? NOSTALGIC



I must sound sappy.. but I think I actually fell in love with him here ALL OVER AGAIN.



I don't care what others say about him.



I will not care about all those negative stuff.



I even refuse to read/hear them.



So he did some crazy stuff especially when Abby left him (twice)... but hey, DON'T WE ALL DO CRAZY stuff when in dire moments? I know I do. I'm only human.


I feel.. *whew*, I can't convey how I'm feeling right now. Maybe after a few hours, I'll be able to distinguish this feeling, but for now, all I know is that I'm contented.



Letter time again!!!


Travis,

You are indeed one of the weirdest, craziest, hottest, most emotional badass in my fiction world. You're my fiction boyfriend again, okay? I'll dump Braden, Lucas.. uhm okay, even Rule for you again. I have seen you in a new light... it's brighter than ever and I don't think it's ever gonna dim.

I just love you right now.

xoxo Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment