Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

book.fave.rave: REMY (Real #3)






I don't really know what makes his book a 5 for me. Is it the fact that the guy is so hot even when he's kind of sick? Is it because he know he's imperfect and still strives to be the perfect one for the girl? Is it because he never did back down? Or is it all of the above?


I like his kind of an alpha mam because he actually has his reason (A REALLY SOLID REASON) for acting crazier than normal guys. I love how sweet he can be and how protective he is. He's like a hard ass butter hearted guy. This book showed just how his moods can change drastically. It hurt to read about his insecurities because seriously, he just can't help being the way he is. He is just like that. It's in his DNA. He'sone of those big men that I just want to give a hug because they deserve it. Awwwww.


I'm glad he found his real too. I'm totally happy fpr this perfectly imperfect guy. ;)



Good job REMY. You made me love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment