Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

book.fave.rave: FEED (Newsflesh Trilogy #1)






WHAT.A.BOOK.



Actually, this is a pretty exhausting book and I didn't realize that until I was already in too deep. 

ZOMBIES.

Need I say more?

Of course, this is full of action, brain blowing scenes, guns blaring and wave after wave of screams and a lot of plotting. What makes it more special is just how clever the story is made to be. The characters are just superb. They're so perfect that after listening to this for a week or so, I AM VERY MUCH ATTACHED TO THEM. Especially to George. Shaun is a fun character, but George is the brain of the group. I am always AND I MEAN ALWAYS amazed with her techniques and advice with the news. I love the way she talks (and yes. the narrator's voice as well) and I love how she grills people. I also love how strong she is and how badass she can be... also how she can care so much for her brother and her other coworkers.

The story revolves around these two characters who are leading a news team that unfortunately faced every unlucky thing in a world with zombies. These two characters made it feel as if this book is quite real. It made me feel as if this is really possible and I love it. Yeah, I know, I know, this book is so morbid that I must be crazy to think that it can be real. However, that is really how I feel. The author made me feel as if it's possible. The world of this book is sad, funny, exciting, thrilling and very much frightening. I probably like it because I was able to feel those emotions all at the same time.

I am so excited about the next book because I know that Shaun will be a great protagonist and I'm pretty much excited to see what will happen to him and what things he'll try doing.


Actually, while making this review, I'm already starting with the next book. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment