Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

BOOK.FAVE.RAVE: THE LAND OF STORIES: THE WISHING SPELL (The Land of Stories #1)






Awesome, awesome book!


Everyone knows that I love fairytale retellings. I love how characters from my fairy tale books do some other things beside the things that they were able to accomplish in the books. This retelling of many different stories is just amazing. I love how their stories are re-woven. I honestly didn't expect to love the story this much.


Our main characters are twins who were dealing with something really heavy in their life, when suddenly, they fell into a book. Yes, they fell into a book. We follow their adventure into different kingdoms as they find a way to get back to the modern world. There were many twists and turns into each story. This book is just as interesting as it was funny. I couldn't ask for a more perfect plot. There wasn't any dull moment in this book. It also ended pretty well. I just have to say that I figured out the twist in the middle of the book. ;p


I sure am going to read... or listen ( in my case) to the next one right away. :) 

Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment