Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

BOOK.FAVE.RAVE: SENTINEL (Covenant #5)






AND THAT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IS HOW YOU MAKE YOUR READERS LOVE YOU.

JLA.. I TOTALLY TOTALLY LOVE YOU!!!


I knew I could trust you with the ending of.. you know.. JUST MY FAVORITE GODS-DEMIGODS-HALF/PUREBLOODS SERIES!!!

You are my angel of HEAs!!!

*APPLAUSE* 
*APPLAUSE*
*APPLAUSE*

Sentinel.. Oh! How this book blew me away. It totally rocked! First, the plot was very consistent with what happened in the last book. Somehow, the ugly and beautiful things that happened just mixed well together in this book. It's still fast-paced, humorous, mysterious, full of action and so full of emotion that I think I cried once or twice at some parts. It also has some surprises that I am so relieved and thankful for.


Aiden Needless to say, I love Aiden. I love him more here because of his faith and protectiveness. I love him because he knows how to love Alex. I love him because he's just... there. He's just like this one constant thing that I look forward to in every page. This book made him seem more capable and more in tune with Alex.


Seth It's so hard to forget what his character did in the last book. However, he really did seem to change here. He was also a source of humor, and that's really good. Also, I liked how he seemed to have kept Alex sane when she was about to explode again. I liked how they talk like they were just best friends and not really the puppy love feel that has been going on in the past books.


Alex Still the same stubborn girl... with more feelings. I love how she's so expressive to Aiden and I love how she fought so hard. She's just plain badass and so unafraid. I mean, she was afraid lots, but she decided to be strong.


Even the other characters were essential to this book. I personally like Apollo. :)


The ending was just.. so unexpected that I think I watched a movie with a twist. A nice and really good twist. One big happy ending, so ALL IS GOOD. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment