Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

book.fave.rave: TAKING SHOTS (Assassins #1)





WHY FIVE STARS? 


Because of SHEA.

WHY DID I FINISH THE BOOK? 


BECAUSE OF SHEA.

I guess it's safe to say that I LOVE SHEA. He is one of the sweetest characters I have even come across. He's very emotional and unlike other guys, he's not afraid of commitment. Elli on the other hand... well, I could just strangle her for all the things that she made Shea go through!!! Believe me, I wouldn't have continued reading this if not for Shea. I hated Elli's insecurities. I mean, hey, she can be insecure from time to time (after all she's been through, she's entitled to a little break down) but enough's enough! She was so good at assuming negative things even though Shea has been reassuring her repeatedly! I sure am surprised that Shea stayed in love with her. Anyway, I liked how their story ended. I most especially liked how Shea is with Elli.. with all her girlfriend's insecurities, I thought he wouldn't stand it!


All in all, this one has a good story and a really really good hero.. can't say much for the heroine though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment