Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

BOOK.FAVE.RAVE: DEMONS AT DEADNIGHT (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #1)





FIVE WHOPPING STARS FOR SIX HOT GUYS AND A KICK ASS GIRL!!! 


I LOVE IT 


I LOVE IT 


I LOVE IT

Aurora is constantly running from demons. The funny thing is, she can track them all along. She can kill them, but she didn't know it at first. Then she meets her long lost "dwarfs", her childhood friends who were all so very mysterious now and oh so sexy! They face too many battles. I swear, there are lots of fight scenes here.. some even happened so fast that I had to read it again. They eventually find out what they're hiding from each other (except for the diminicus part, which i hope will be cleared up on the next book) and it was all good. Anyway, I love the characters! each of them are unique. They make me laugh so hard. Aurora sure is lucky to have here Hexy Knights! I also love Aurora's family, they're so hilarious and intact. Even Aurora's guardian angel, Gloria, is so funny that I was really laughing out loud.

I enjoyed this story A LOT... Now if only I can have the next book right away... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment