Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

BOOK.FAVE.RAVE: HOUNDED (Iron Druid Chronicles #1)




SUPERB!!! 


THIS SHOULD BE MADE INTO A MOVIE!!! 


THIS SHOULD REALLY BE MADE INTO A MOVIE!!! 


I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS IN A BIG SCREEN!!! 

--I really do think that this would make a great movie since it's full of action. Lots of effects can be put into it. It also doesn't hurt that the personality of the main character is utterly... awesome. ;)

By gods Atticus! You are one seriously hot, badass and SUPER SMART druid!!! This book made me squeal with delight, fist pump with my sister (after Atticus beat the bad guys) and hug our dog wishing he could also talk like Oberon. I love every word here. No time wasted. Atticus is very very hilarious and I think, he passed that to his dog/friend, Oberon too. I love how Atticus thinks. He's always either very smart, one step ahead his enemies or sarcastic in a really funny way. I like it that his character was built to withstand gods and goddesses. I love it that he stands up for what he vowed for and what he believed in. This novel couldn't have been more perfect when it comes to the plot. The author to me, was a real genius. The mixture of paranormal beings here is just... amazing!

I think I have a new favorite now, sorry... Harry.

Anyway... i would love to steal Oberon from you, Atticus. But I figured, you'll miss him... so maybe next time.

ON TO THE NEXT BOOK, I MARCH! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment