Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

book.fave.rave: ABOUT THAT NIGHT (FBI / US Attorney #3)




LIKE WOW 

I enjoyed this one as expected since i'm a big big big big like totally BIG fan of Julie James. As expected, About that night is hilariously sweet. I looooveee Kyle. He's probably 2nd in line (Jason will always be my number one) for my list of lovable characters by Julie James. I enjoyed his pov's mainly because he's hot and yet super sweet. His thoughts makes my heart flutter. On the other hand, Rylann is also very likeable. She's a planner. She has this month-long or years-long plans and she does her best to make them happen. I like that she takes her job very seriously. I also love that she's sassy and has come-backs for everything Kyle says. The plot is pretty interesting and yes, the circumstance for which Kyle was convicted was sooo damn funny I ate it all up. haha. The ending may be a little anticlimactic, but still, it doesn't change the fact that this one made my day just by being light-hearted.

 FTW JULIE JAMES~~~ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment