Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

BOOK.FAVE.RAVE: PERFECTION (A Neighbor from Hell, #2)




Title says it all.


I was afraid that this one won't measure up to the first book. As it turns out, I shouldn't have worried at all. The story was really good. I guess any Bradford guy will do.  :)

I love their story! I love the Bradford family's stomach! haha. I cannot believe how I adore them. Trevor is just too cute! He's so arrogant and yet, in his own special way... he's also sweet. I love how he eventually grew to love Zoe. They're just perfect for each other (even though Zoe doesn't know how to cook, or isn't very sexy, or isn't pretty too)... even if it took them a lot of time before realizing that.

I enjoyed PERFECTION a lot!! If you want to laugh a lot and love a lot, read this, please. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment