Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

A PROPOSAL

ever had someone propose in the oddest way you don't know how to answer?




it.just.happened.to.me.yesterday




(we were in the parking lot at the mall of asia, lying inside their car after pyrolympics .. i put some pictures of landscapes and some creative shots of people, sayings and thoughts on my new C3 phone so we were browsing...)


me: i'm going to australia


him: ok


me: i won't be going back for sometime


him: ok


me: wait for me?


him: hmmm ok if you give me money monthly


me: ok.. a dollar per day, thats 30 dollars per month


him: thats what? 500 pesos per month?


me: yea


him: haha noway, 


me: lets just spend all the money when i get home, thats what you want right? a one time big time?


him: no if its for other people (meaning if he's the one working in some other country) then its fine


me: ok


him: yeah go there and after some time when you go back here, marry me and we'll both be there.. we'll buy a car.. how many cars do you want?


me: (still not registering what he just said before the car) well, two.. a van and a smaller car.. i don't wanna drive


him: haha, what type of car? 


me: the one wherein you can pull out the roof


him: a top down?


me: (still thinking...) no thats a convertible


him: yea.. a top down


me: no, i distinctly remember reading it from books and on some parts of movies.. its a convertible i want.


him: ok...


me: (LIGHTBULB and grinning) did you just propose to me?


him: huh?


me: that sounded just like a proposal


him: no.. you'll propose to me


me: that was a proposal (smiling widely) 




and i .. laughed? damn if that wasn't such a buzz kill




i don't even know if it was legit




i am soooo over my head right now.

heart pounding stopping thumping 

No comments:

Post a Comment