Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

DREAM.RAVE

I'm a big fan of fairy tales


I belived i could be Cinderella without the step sisters and the cruel step mom


I played Jasmine (and sang the Aladdin song) at a very early age


I forever love Beauty and the Beast


I dreamed of being kissed awake everyday by my very own prince charming


I wished to be found by my aristocratic grandparents.. Very Anastasia-ish if you even consider that a fairy tale


So yeah, i'm the biggest fan of Happy Endings


maybe this is why i always hate books and movies with bad endings


and why i always treasure any book or movie with a happy ending (even with a very low rating)


whenever i watch or read a victorious story, i smile


and i say to my self.. Someday i'm going to have that too. A happy ending..my very own.. MINE


they say everything in this world is possible..


Nothing wrong with dreaming, wishing and believing.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment