Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

plan.plan.plan

i always plan


i feel the need to plan ahead


its like i'll go crazy without plans


or a back up plan


so


my plan this time


is to not plan at all


let things be


be showered with whatever blessing God would give me


and my backup plan


is to remind my self 


not to plan things ahead


and to just


PREPARE.


planning and preparing are two different things 


planning is to formulate a scheme or program for the accomplishment, enactment, or attainment of


while


preparing is to make ready beforehand for a specific purpose, as for an event or occasion or simply.. To make things or oneself ready.


in short.. planning is a very tedious task 


while to prepare...


is simply to anticipate.. 


or to have something to be excited about..


and is much more fun to do.

so thats it...



my big plan =)

No comments:

Post a Comment