Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

movie.fave.rave: LOVE AND OTHER DRUGS




Sometimes the things you want the most don't happen and what you least expect happens. I don't know - you meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet that one person and your life is changed. 

OHMYGAWD what happened to princess diaries?? she's now hotter than ever..and daring and such a great actress. I totally love this movie. I just finished watching minutes ago and i'm in awe.

I totally got blown away by the plot. Its funny, sexy, dramatic, emotional, charming and amazing. I am a nurse and i've seen people with Parkinson's disease. Its not simple, its not curable (for now) so people just have to live with it and maintain drugs and all. This movie gives people with Parkinson's a lot to hope for and live by.

must watch! =)

here's the soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment