Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

BOOK.FAVE.RAVE: SABRIEL (Abhorsen #1)







SABRIEL, THIS IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU:


description 





Yes darlin, you fuckin rock! I love how strong you are in the midst of a whole bunch of trials laid down before you. You are one badass chick.


To be honest, when I saw the title and the cover of the book, I thought that this was about a boy who's an angel. Haha! Hell, was I super wrong!


This is the story of one girl who was sheltered all her life and taught about special things. She was living a rather peaceful life until one day, her dad disappeared. This started a series of complications and tests for her. She unravels the secret of sending people to the next life and bringing zombies back to their deep slumber. She made friends along the way, one with whom she fell kinda in love with (I assume ^_^ ).


In the end, I am happy with her gains and so sad for her losses. She is the heroine and she stayed true to that til the very last minute. I'm so proud of my self for reading this (or listening to this,in my case). The voice actor was damn good by the way. He made me listen to every single word.


I hope that the next book will be better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment