Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

book.fave.rave: JET (Marked Men #2)





Jet is no Rule.. and still..... I LOVE YOU JET!!!!


Yes, I still love him. He's very very different from Rule. He's... hmm.. let's just say that he's tamer than Rule. :)

What I love about this book is that it follows a good plot. It has a one track mind and that is for the two characters to get to know each other better and just BE TOGETHER. Jet and Ayden had a bumpy ride. It was a really slow build up. They were totally attracted to each other, but couldn't act on it at first. Honestly, it's a nice change of pace from all NA that I've read lately. I love how Ayden and Jet talk. They are both flirty, hilarious and seriously hot.

Unfortunately, even though they're kinda perfect together, their families are both not good. They had issues and bad experiences in the past which collided with the present. It presented real troubles for them, so for a while.. they got separated. I don't know if this makes me a masochist, but I liked it when they were separated. I just think that it's really what happens in real life. Bad shit catches up with people so sometimes you just gotta cool off at first and then, you know, go back and find each other again.

I think what made the book nicer is that their friends were always there. They are really really tight. As in they sort of see each other all the time. They talk and they give advice. I love Shaw more here because she was the one who kept on giving wake up calls to Ayden and Jet. I love how concerned she is for these two. MOST OF ALL, I LOVE WHAT HAPPENED TO HER AND RULE. ^_____^ hah! Darn, I wanna see your house RULE!!! ;)



Does it have a happy ending?


Hell yeah.


Am I satisfied?


YEP. :) 



AM I LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT ONE?


DAMN RIGHT I AM!!



P.S. The story had some pretty corny lines that I didn't totally dig so yeah, it's a 4.5. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment