Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

BOOK.FAVE.RAVE: HUNTED (The Iron Druid Chronicles #6)





★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★


100 stars!!!! 


Ohmy Mr. Hearne, you did it again!

I THINK THE MAIN GOAL OF THIS BOOK IS TO MAKE ME FEEL SO EXCITED ABOUT THE NEXT ONE!!!


I was lost in Atticus' world again. This is why I love listening to audio versions. I literally couldn't read other books since Atticus was always in my head this week. Anyway, everything was just plain perfect.

I had lots of fun reading this because:

1. The characters are still as humorous and as kickass as ever.

2. NEW CHARACTERS WERE INTRODUCED

3. The plot thickens. It never gets boring and it never stops having full on action.

4. I was swept away with the descriptions of places and beings. I just.. OH MAN, WOW!!!

5. Granuaile has her own POV. AND SHE ALSO GETS A NEW HOUND WOOOOOTTT!!!!

6. The story grows more serious by the minute, but the author still manages to make it sound light and funny. I can't explain how he does it, but it works for me.

7. I ENJOYED LISTENING TO THE HUNT AND HOW THE MAIN CHARACTERS PREVAILED. 8. Oberon is still the life of the party. WE SHALL SEE HOW IT GOES WITH YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND!!! HAHAHAH



MORE MORE MORE!!!!!! 


I'm so happy with the way this book turned out. I was following all of his posts regarding this and I was so very excited. As it turns out, I got more than what I imagined. This book is just... WOW. I am a full blown stalker of this author and I hope he doesn't mind. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment