Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

book.fave.rave: LUCKY STARS (Ghosts and Reincarnation #5)




DEFINITELY WORTH ALL THE STARS IN THE WORLD.


THE STORY IS GREAT!! 


THE CHARACTERS? PERFECT!


I honestly feel exhausted after reading this. There were just too many things that happened. The story is so good that I don't think I'll forget it. This book revolves around the reincarnation of two people who led a tragic life in the past.


Belle, our heroine is definitely a survivor. She's shy and yet, she's very intelligent and caring. James, our hero is a very stern man.. yes, stern and handsome and very hot. :) They're a pair, these two. Although I love how they got together, I feel bad for what happened to them in the middle. It's a good thing that it still ended with a happy news.


What I love here is the hero's character. He's just so caring and he lives in the present. He's so very sweet to Belle that I think I melted many times with his words. He also doesn't want to dwell in the past. I like that very much because honestly, so much time is wasted thinking about the "what if's" in life. I also love how he told Belle that he was with her because he genuinely liked and loved her and not just because of the situation that they had.


The complication with the ghosts were definitely stronger than the last books. I was so happy when finally, their past personas met again. It was a great moment.


Anyway, as always... A KA book starts well and ends well. I love it. :)


NEXT PLEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment