Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

book.fave.rave: FAKING IT (Losing It #2)




JUST...WOW!!!


What did I just read? Ohmy, I think I may have just read one of the most emotional book ever. This book is very very different from Losing it. No one should compare it since the plot is wayyyyyy different. It's amazing what feelings this book got out of me. I laughed (A LOT). I cried quite a few times. I was frustrated and I was also very angry with some characters but I love every moment of it. Even though I am now exhausted since it's already 2:55 in the morning, I just had to share my feelings while I'm still feeling so raw 10 seconds after finishing the book.


THIS IS JUST.... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....


How can the perfect boy snag the angry girl? That's the question. Cade is just that.. perfect in every sense. He had to learn not to let people go the hard way. He's the picture of MR. NICE. On the other hand, we have Max... the exact opposite of Cade. If this was a real story, I would've said that the cosmos were playing some trick on them. It was so amusing reading how different they are from one another. I love how they throw out jokes in the middle of what's supposed to be a serious conversation. They were giving me a whiplash in a very good way. I love how they didn't fall right away. That would've been too unrealistic. They were attracted to each other, screamingly hot that is. It was fun reading about their pretend and yet not so pretend relationship. I was laughing so hard that tears came out of my eyes with the *MOM* moment. ahahhahahah


The complication with Max's family was a piece of cake, I believe. That girl may be full of angst, but she's no pushover. I bet that even without Cade, she could've made it. However, I'm still glad with the way things ended with her family. I'm also glad for Cade because he deserves a girl who had lesser baggage and I believe Max being accepted by her family lessened her burden. The only thing that I didn't exactly love is how Max often acts like an "emo chick". It was kinda annoying...and then they joke about it so I forget about not liking it. ahahha OHWELLL


I already expected that I will like this book....... now after reading it.. I LOVE IT. ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment