Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

book.fave.rave: ROCK WITH ME (With Me in Seattle #4)




Way better than the first few books. ;p


This one's really better than the last ones. The characters are funny as hell and they are both smart. The hero is very talented and so hot, he can burn even my eyes. haha. Lol... in my imagination, at least. He's also very sweet and more of a gentleman than the last few men. The heroine is good as well since she's not super gentle and isn't also hard as rock. She's a mixture of both which is why I love her personality. She's fun, stubborn and yet, she's sweet. :)

The story is fine, really. It had a one track plot and it isn't all-sexual in every page. It has substance and feelings. I guess it helped that their background stories are well written. Plus, I have a thing for rock stars. Lucky for you, eh Leo?

4 stars

I just couldn't give it a solid 5 because in the end, I was looking for more that the book just didn't have. AHEM, MARRIAGE. CALL ME OLD FASHIONED, BUT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY AREN'T GETTING MARRIED AND NOT MAKING BEAUTIFUL BABIES... So yeah, all in all, I liked this one.

You've got to read this even if you're not a fan of the series. It'll make you appreciate even the past characters. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment