Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

BOOK.FAVE.RAVE: TRAPPED (The Iron Druid Chronicles #5)

Trapped (The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book Five)




I'M SO HAPPY!!


I'M VERY VERY HAPPY!!



I'M JUST TOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I know that this is a fantasy/adventure book and I'm not supposed to capitalize on the love part.. BUT, DAYYMMM.. If that wasn't worth the wait!


I have been rooting for those two from book one which seems like a million years ago after everything that happened. Finally, not only were they able to make Granuaile into a full blown druid, they were also able to see just how much they meant to each other. I'm glad that they "got it on?". LOL. It made them both happier, I guess. The story is still awesome with a lot of magical action parts plus Oberon's mean humor. ;) There were a lot of conflicts with the Norse, Greeks and even Dwarfs! It's one crazy ride! Still, my Atticus was able to surpass every one of them with his bright mind, quick wit and sheer luck.


I enjoyed their adventures a lot! Especially since I was able to listen to one great recording again. I swear, Luke Daniels has the best voice in the entire audiobook world. I think I'm in love with his voice!
I'm patiently waiting for the next one since the end of this book is pretty much ominous. hmm..


Anyhoo, this is a great book! Let's all read it!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment