Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

BOOK.FAVE.RAVE: INDEPENDENCE (Significance #4)

Independence (Significance, #4)






WHAT A GOOD WAY TO START MY YEAR

I have been following this series for like.. forever, I guess. And I can really say that I'm one of the biggest fan. I'm one of the biggest, shameless stalker of Ms. Crane because of this series. I'm so proud of this story I could just scream and not just cuz it's new year!


THIS BOOK MAY JUST AS WELL HAVE A SIGN THAT SAYS:

description


I love how Maggie and Caleb grew.. and now, I sure love how their story ended. Albeit, it wasn't as eventful as I thought it would be, it's still sweet and definitely satisfying. I know that Marcus is just plain human and it would've been soooo easy to defeat the guy, but hey, the had to have a bad guy eh? I'm just glad that things worked for the better. Bish and Jen didn't die, Kyle and Lynn had their own love story even though Kyle was still a jerk at times. Even Maggie's dad had his own love life. I kinda wish that Beck didn't have to be such a selfish brat and Maggie's mom didn't have to be such an insecure, thieving loser... but hey, we don't get everything that we want, don't we? What's important is that Maggie and Caleb were finally married and everyone lived happily!


Somehow, while reading this book... this song of Edwin McCain came to me:


description


Lying here with you
Listening to the rain
Smiling just to see the smile upon your face
These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
These are the moments I'll remember all my life
I found all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more
Looking in your eyes
Seeing all I need
Everything you are is everything to me
These are the moments
I know heaven must exist
These are the moments I know all I need is this
I have all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more


I could not ask for more than this time together
I could not ask for more than this time with you
Every prayer has been answered
Every dream I have's come true
And right here in this moment is right where I'm meant to be


Here with you here with me
These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
These are the moments I'll remember all my life
I've got all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more


I could not ask for more than the love you give me 'Coz it's all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more
I could not ask for more



~~It's a very meaningful song for Maggie and Caleb. I bet that it's really what they feel for each other.

Gah.. it's all so surreal that this series is now ending... This is even more surreal than when I read Ms. Chelsea Fine's AVOW since I've been reading the Significance series for a longer time. I wish that more series are made like this. Great job, Ms. Crane! It was worth the wait. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment