Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

book.fave.rave: PERCHANCE

Perchance



YAY FOR THE SWEET!!!


Honestly? I would be a very happy girl if I could just read every book with a guaranteed happy ending.

This one's like that. :)


Perchance is a cute, sweet and romantic YA novel. It's about two people who went to a new place with heavy hearts. Suddenly, everything changes. They find themselves in love. They become the highlight of each other's days. Somehow along the way, they also manage to become better people.

Cooper is indeed one of the most endearing, patient and sweetest YA character that I've ever come across. His everyday thoughts about Remi were just the sweetest thing! I could just bundle him up in hearts and sunshine! He's also big on the "grand gesture" which is kinda rare to most YA guys nowadays. I can't help but admire his patience with Remi, especially when Remi pulled her disappearing act. I am so amazed by his plan and the way he handled not being with her. On the other hand, Remi, even with her trust issues, has her moments. She sure know how to make a grand gesture all on her own.

The beauty of this book lies in the conflict itself. I found myself asking things like "If I were Remi, would I have done this too?" or "What will I do if I were in her place?". I wasn't even worried. I totally knew that they'd end up together again. Hah! The power of faith in my author.


All in all, this is a good read. It's full of surprises, sweet moments and... stalkery? HAHA. I'm glad that I gave it a shot. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment