Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

BOOK.FAVE.RAVE: AVOW (The Archers of Avalon, #3)

Avow (The Archers of Avalon, #3)




FINALLY!

Now I can eat that kitkat since my favorite star crossed lovers has finally experienced a break from all the heartache (literal and figurative).

It's surreal how I waited for the last installment of this series. I was thinking about every possible ways on how they's be together, but I never thought that this would be how it ended. I feel sad and I also feel very very very happy. Nate is really a good character and I sure feel sorry for him :( Still, the happiness overrules my sadness so all is well.

First off, let me indicate that:

I AM VERY VERY VERY HAPPY because TRISTAN, MY LOVE SMILED A LOT!!!


This is indeed a big deal for me because my dear, dear Tristan has already suffered enough. I can just imagine how happy he was when he found out that he can already touch Scarlet although technically, the curse just shifted and he may as well die too. Still, his character became lighter in this book and I appreciate that a lot. Secondly, Scarlet became such a badass! It's like I was waiting for her to bloom like this. It was awesome reading about her skills .. and how hot Tristan thought it was when she holds his weapons. Oh how I loved reading about their first life together..and their second.. and third.. and so on and so fort. It's like a slow building of excitement and then finally, everything was okay. I was smiling all throughout. I was laughing out loud, thanking the author out loud, screeching out loud and giggling out loud with all the wonderful scenes.


Reading this series has been a really good experience. :)


I'll wait for another one of Ms. Fine's fine books. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment