Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

book.fave.rave: THIS IS WHAT HAPPY LOOKS LIKE






Wow, this was actually a fun book for me.   

Imagine meeting a guy over the internet and just spilling your guts to him from then on... Now imagine meeting him and suddenly knowing that he's a famous movie star. Wow right? This book is just that.   

The characters were so cute together. They made me laugh with their weird emails, useless trivias and just plain conversations. They were too young to think of so many complicated stuff, but they were able to manage it quite well.

The plot was a bit cheesy, but I guess all people need cheese! :) It's also nice reading about young people having grown up problems and solving it with simple things.   

The ending was a bit open ended. I'm not complaining about it because the story deserves it. There are just so many things that can happen to both of them. I'm just happy to know that they have their happy-ending-ish ending. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment