Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

book.fave.rave: HEROES 'TIL CURFEW (TALENT CHRONICLES BOOK 2)



I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!

The second book in Talent Chronicles is waaayy hotter and more amazing than the first book. I can't stop gushing about it. It's just perfect! Full of action, romance and lots of adventure. I can't get over Dylan ^_^. I wish i had a Dylan of my own.

I've always been a fan of the "teens-with-power" theme so the fact that here in Heroes Til Curfew there are lots of other talented kids introduced is a plus plus plus! I love it. There are scenes wherein i just wanna join them inside the book. haha. talk about obsessive reading.

I had fun reading this and i hope it isn't the last one. I mean, there are some issues which weren't really close y'know? like who exactly feeds information to the NIAC? i wish the next book would just automatically appear on my screen. haha, wishful thinking.

Anyway..i'm giving it a 5! i'll give it a 10/5 but i don't think that's possible. I love it. Heroes til Curfew deserves an applause! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment