Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

book.fave.rave.BREATHE



I admit, the book has its moments. At first, i thought everything about it is just .. hmm.. quite not believable (i always view contemporary novels like they happen in real life.. haha im such a sucker). To justify why it came across as not so believable.. first, they just met and then suddenly the guy is sprouting beautiful words for the girl.. secondly, the girl was , i repeat.. "was" too good to be true. 


I don't know where exactly but suddenly, i found my self immersed in the book. Sadie became a really strong character and then i was looking forward to Jax's sweetness all throughout. The twist of the story came as a shocker to me. I remember telling my self "woah you were sooo wrong about this book!". It was a great way to end the story.. i mean, what's sweeter than pulling your girl out of a coma. I love this book. READ IT. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment