Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

BOOK.FAVE.RAVE: ETERNAL RIDER (Lords of Deliverance #1)





They are here. They ride. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. 

His name is Ares, and the fate of mankind rests on his powerful shoulders. If he falls to the forces of evil, the world falls too. As one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, he is far stronger than any mortal, but even he cannot fight his destiny forever. Not when his own brother plots against him. 

Yet there is one last hope. Gifted in a way other humans can't-or won't-understand, Cara Thornhart is the key to both this Horseman's safety and his doom. But involving Cara will prove treacherous, even beyond the maddening, dangerous desire that seizes them the moment they meet. For staving off eternal darkness could have a staggering cost: Cara's life.





First, who wouldn't get enticed/excited with that blurb? I knew i would love The Eternal Rider the moment i heard about it (like in the 7th book of LOTU). Demonica Series is such a blast for me that i admit its hard to top, but the Eternal Rider, as a start of a brand new series is just as good! Demonica characters are still present in the book and i'm kinda glad about that because i miss them. Its good to know some stuffs after everything that happened with the series (Demonica).  I'm beginning to think that for me, Larissa Ione can't do anything wrong. She can give me any corny line given by a hero and i won't flinch for even a bit, so long as the hero is hot! haha!


Ares/War is a typical alpha male hero tormented by his past. Typical, yet wayyy powerful and immortal! I'm glad that L.I didn't give him a submissive woman. I'm proud for what Cara stands for.. DEFIANCE from women! on your face Ares! haha ^_^ 


Cara makes me wish that i have my very own hellhound..that would be soooo cool!


Looking forward to the next books. I am so intrigued by Limos. I bet she kicks ass! 


Highly recommended to paranormal romance lovers! if you think you liked Demonica, ah well.. MAKE WAY FOR THE LORDS OF DELIVERANCE yay! 5stars!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment