Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

book.fave.rave: BE STILL MY VAMPIRE HEART (Love at Stake #3)



I had great expectations with this book. I happen to be a believer of ratings in goodreads and this one had almost perfect 5 stars. I knew i was going to love, like and adore book 3 the moment Angus met Emma. They are so alike that i had no doubt that the pairing is beautiful. Their lines were so hilarious at times that i had to keep my self from laughing my ass off. I can honestly say that this series moved a notch higher on my list of favorites. The first two books were really light hearted while book 3 proved to be action packed, thrilling and still funny which makes it a perfect read.

You just gotta love the Scottish accent. It sort of reminded me of the MacRieve family in The Immortals After Dark Series by Kresley Cole.

P.S - DON'T HATE THE KILT! AND THE SPORRAN! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment