Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

BOOK.FAVE.RAVE: CHECKMATE (A Neighbor from hell #3)

Checkmate (A Neighbor from Hell, #3)




My heart is doing a VERY VERY VERY happy dance.
description 

FUN.FUN.FUN ---> This is one word that would sum up what I'm feeling for this book. 
WHAT'S IN CHECKMATE? 
❀ A very very arrogantly cute man named CONNOR!! 
❀ A very feisty, cocoa-addict woman named RORY!! 
❀ A WEIRD yet LOVABLE twist on their relationship. 
★ THE FAMILY -- ONE HECK OF A FAMILY THAT IS... I would love to see a family like this in person. 
★ A truly beautifully written plot. It's not a typical story. This one involves a lot of fighting and a lot of making up and MAKING OUT and hot sweaty scenes. It also includes a bunch of family threats and family mischief that made my head spin. 
✽ A mystery from their past... 
✽ A nice touch on the friendship side. This book also has a lot of LOYALTY in it. I admire the author for being crafty about this. Rory donating her marrow for Andrew, Connor's bestfriend is such a touching thing to do.. don't you think? 
❤ THEIR PRANKS and AWESOME banters / fights 
❤ LAUGH OUT LOUD lines. They were just sooooo funny that I think my lip will split open from smiling for hours. 
❤❤❤ THE LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP that'll blow your mind since it's very very detailed and it dates back from when they were very young. 
❤❤❤❤❤ THE SWEETNESS OF IT ALL WHEN TWO PEOPLE GOES TO THAT VERY HAPPY PLACE BETWEEN LOVE AND HATE. I loved every word in this book. I didn't think that I will love this series more... but I DID.. I love it more. I love Rory and her family. If I could read more of this family, I'd be a very happy girl. ;) 
MORE! MORE! MORE please?

No comments:

Post a Comment