Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

BOOK.FAVE.RAVE: PERCY JACKSON - THE LAST OLYMPIAN




GREAT END TO A REALLY GREAT SERIES!!!

This book gave me everything i want... Literally!

It gave me:

✔Action
✔Adventure
✔Mystery
✔Fun
✔Excitement
✔Humor -- LOTS AND LOTS OF HUMOR
✔Twists and Turns
✔Answers to questions
✔LOVELOVELOVE ❤❤❤
✔Realizations
✔VICTORYYY!!!!


This novel succeeded in making me a really BIG fan of Rick Riordan. I will definitely recommend this to everyone.. kids, teens and those young at heart. I love the way the story unfolded. The plot is really good. The twists and turns just right.. and oh.. lots of love. Even though of course, there was a war and lots of casualties, it was still oh so good. Their victory was soooo good that i can overlook the casualties. It was as if i'm hearing how each and every character were connected with each other. Listening to what they were doing made me feel like i was really there. I soooo wanted to be a demigod too! haha! I love it! The author is definitely a genius!

I adore the whole series!!!

I've never felt this way for a series.. well, not since Harry Potter.. and they have totally different stories.


So yeah.. YOU HAVE TO READ IT!!!! THIS IS PERFECT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment