Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

BOOK.FAVE.RAVE: BEAUTIFUL DISASTER



This novel is definitely one of a kind. I know that it kinda resembles Perfect Chemistry but it has a totally different plot and i love both novels for different reasons. So anyway.. i put off reading this  because its just a random good girl meets bad boy story.. but when i started reading it, oh my, there's really nothing typical or random about it. Its a beautiful story! Don't get me wrong, i am not a fan of violence but the way its written as a part of Travis' character? it makes him sexy, dangerous, frustrating, and even very annoying yet.. he's lovable. I also like how Abby's character is written. I think she's  a really strong woman.. its just that a lot of times, she can be dense adnd very frustrating as well. I like it that she speaks up her mind and i like it that when it comes to Travis, she follows through. I guess from the start of the novel, they were hooked to each other already. Yes, this novel is really like crack. When i finished it the first time, i went back to all of my bookmarked pages (which are a lot!) and after that, i went back to first page and finished the book again. It is an unforgettable novel to me. The whole time i was reading it, its either my heart is fluttering all over the place or i'm anxious as to what will happen next. Definitely no dull moment with Beautiful Disaster. I love it! i'll give it a 10/5 if possible! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment